Acne Treatment in Singapore
Feeling alone and confused about how to treat your acne?
Don’t be scared. We are here to answer any questions you may have.
What are the symptoms of acne?
What causes acne?
What are the risk factors for developing acne?
The myths about acne are quite common. It is believed that foods such as chocolate or French fries will contribute to acne. There is no scientific support for this. One of the risk factors is the hormonal changes caused by puberty or pregnancy, certain medications, such as certain birth control pills or corticosteroids, a diet high in refined sugar or carbohydrates, such as bread and chips, having parents that have acne. If you do notice a change in your skin during puberty, seek help from your dermatologist. During this time, you are at the highest risk of developing acne. Most of us can expect a decrease in acne as we get older.
How is acne diagnosed?
- There are a few self-care activities you can try at home to prevent pimples and clear up your acne. These include:
- Cleaning your skin thoroughly – Twice daily Washing face with mild soap Using a mild exfoliator once weekly Closing pores with astringent.
- Not squeezing your pimples, as this can spread bacteria to other parts of your face.
- Not wearing hats or tight headbands that trap the heat on your scalp can cause sebaceous glands to produce more oil.
What is the outlook for someone with acne?
How can acne be prevented?
Speak with us to learn more about strategies to manage your acne.
Sine Beauty Commitment
- Our treatments will be of great quality, delivering promised results leaving you with happier skin.
- We take pride in maintaining high service quality and hygiene standards at our facial salon.
- Your facial will be conducted by a team of expert aestheticians who have undergone our strict internal training regime.
- We keep everything completely transparent and affordable. What you see online is what you get! Absolutely no deviation in pricing.
- Relax and enjoy your treatment without any hard-selling.